madness-monkey6madness-monkey6

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Tankmen Four!!11110011!! Tankmen Four!!11110011!!

ok then...

wht was that all about?

:: FoAmY :: CDs :: :: FoAmY :: CDs ::

YAY!!! ILLWILLPRESS ISN'T INSANE ANYMORE!!!!

Nice one man,
Finally a new cartoon of yours that doesn't suck. Though I have to agree with some people that after that 3-month long suckee cartoon streak, your quality has fallen a bit. One tip, stop ranting about small little things like the sticky adhesive on CD covers. Go back to the old rants about retards who really piss you off.

hitchHiker: part Two hitchHiker: part Two

Awesome!!!

This is a great ending to the mini-series, though it sort of left me hanging. I sort of want to know the details of the story...it ended somewhat abruptly. Even so it is another one of the best flash animations I've seen. Everyone should be thankful that there are still alot of creative flash authors like you.

hitchHiker: part One hitchHiker: part One

Amazing!!

This was an amazing flash experience. This author is a great artist.

The HATTA's Rant The HATTA's Rant

When will you people shutup!!

Okay, I am sick and tired of some of the people who call this submission or illwill prejiduce!
Fuck you alright! Illwill wouldn't be fucking prejiduce if he made a kickass character in his already loved series who happened to be a black squirrel!!! I also hate these jerkoffs who act they're a t.v. critic of some bullshit like that...you know, those people who are like: Your graphics have improved...but you need to do more shading and blahblahblah! It seems helpful, but you always see these sorts of jackasses giving the animation a 1 or 0 after they try to be "helpful." If they give that sort of rating, then that means they are all-knowing self important bastards!

Exotic Chocolates Exotic Chocolates

really...wierd

I liked this cartoon for the most part, but it was wierd. I think what illwillpress does some of his cartoons like this because of the constant complaints of how one thing or another offended them...or of course, they're little pervs who just want to see Germaine naked. He just basically likes to "give the people want" they want some times. An example is if you compare the cartoon "non holiday special" to "no xmas for you." All together, illwillpress probably knows what he is doing, and everyone should GET THE FUCK OFF OF HIS CHEST!!!!!!!